We are hiring!
Tech and Media Research Analyst
We are looking to hire a Tech and Media Research Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with experience in analysing tech platforms, advertising & marketing tech and media tech. Highly numerate and with a visceral understanding of industry drivers and obstacles, the Research Analyst will contribute to a huge variety of detailed reports and presentations, and lead on many more. We offer autonomy in forging a research agenda in the field, as well as a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
About Enders Analysis
Enders Analysis is a leading research and consultancy firm based in the heart of London, specialising in the technology, media and telecoms sectors and covering commercial and regulatory developments. We provide regular reports to a wide range of subscribers in broadcasting, publishing, digital media, advertising and professional services, as well as financial institutions and investors, the media, regulators and government.
As an authoritative and independent voice, our analysis is read by the most influential people in the TMT sectors, news, politics and finance, and our analysts are quoted regularly in the media, and have appeared as expert witnesses and at Parliamentary committees. We are a vibrant, growing company with a highly motivated team and a professional, friendly atmosphere.
Role and responsibilities
- Write regular reports for subscribers and contribute to consultancy projects
- Maintain and analyse data from a wide range of sources to produce models and forecasts
- Help develop our capacity to produce analysis on current trends and future outlook of the tech, marketing tech and media tech sectors
- Assess the impact of wider demographic, social, commercial and regulatory changes on these sectors
- Present to a range of organisations including tech companies, media companies and financial institutions
- We are looking for someone with experience, from a year or two through to 5+ years
- Strong analytical and research abilities, including the ability to identify subjects that will interest our subscribers and write about them with a focus on industry and company revenues and margin
- Proficiency in handling data and using Excel, as well as good mathematical ability
- Ability to write in a clear and engaging manner, argue compellingly and present data intelligently
- A collaborative attitude, and ability to work jointly on research spanning multiple, converging industries
- Curiosity about the “big picture” of the online economy and a drive to develop and test hypotheses about the future of tech, media, marketing and ecommerce
- Interest in understanding both the consumer and business sides of markets in media and technology
- A first or upper second class degree
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in working for us but have not yet finished university, we do offer paid internships, so send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you would be suitable.