Media Research Analyst
We are looking to hire a Media Research Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate interested in the publishing, advertising & marketing industries. Highly numerate and confident in their writing ability, the Research Analyst will contribute to a variety of detailed reports and presentations.
About Enders Analysis
Enders Analysis is a leading research and consultancy firm based in the heart of London, specialising in the technology, media and telecoms sectors and covering commercial and regulatory developments. We provide regular reports to a wide range of subscribers in broadcasting, publishing, digital media, advertising and professional services, as well as financial institutions and investors, the media, regulators and government.
As an authoritative and independent voice, our analysis is read by the most influential people in the TMT sectors, news, politics and finance, and our analysts are quoted regularly in the media, and have appeared as expert witnesses at Parliamentary committees. We are a vibrant, growing company a highly motivated team and a professional, friendly atmosphere.
- Support other analysts within the Media and Tech Team and write regular reports for subscribers and contribute to consultancy projects
- Maintain and analyse data from a wide range of sources to produce statistical models and forecasts
- Help develop our capacity to produce analysis on current trends and future outlook of the publishing sector and wider advertising industry
- Assess the impact of broader demographic, social, commercial and regulatory changes on these sectors
- Present to a range of organisations including media companies, tech companies and financial institutions
You will receive training in all areas of analysis and forecasting from senior colleagues, in combination with rigorous hands-on guidance from your line manager and team members.
- Recent graduate with up to two years of relevant working experience
- Strong analytical and research abilities, including the ability to identify subjects that will interest our subscribers and write about them with a focus on industry and company revenues and margin
- Proficiency in handling data and using Excel, as well as good mathematical ability, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to write in a clear and engaging manner, argue compellingly and present data intelligently
- A proactive and collaborative attitude, and ability to work jointly on research spanning multiple, converging industries
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative but openly as part of a tightly knit team
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Interest in understanding both the consumer and business sides of markets in media and technology
- Fluent English writing and language skills
- A strong academic background with a numerical or statistical component
- A first or upper second class degree from a top university in a numerate subject. Candidates with degrees in other subjects will be considered if they have other evidence of strong numeracy
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com
Internships at Enders
If you are are a current university student, or a recent graduate, we do offer paid internships, so send a CV and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org