Good Growth: unlocking the power of digital for women entrepreneurs
We are delighted to invite you to the Good Growth: unlocking the power of digital for women entrepreneurs event designed to help women-led businesses thrive in today’s testing economic climate. This is a free digital event taking place on 13 October 2020 from 2pm to 5.45pm.
Enders Analysis, Google, TCS, SVC2UK, Snap Inc, Founders4Schools and Forgather are pooling their resources and connections to deliver a digital event that celebrates the strength and diversity of women-led businesses. Combining inspirational keynotes, interviews with female leaders and deep dive workshops, this event will equip women entrepreneurs and business owners with the digital tools and techniques essential to building sustainable businesses.
- Sherry Coutu, Founder and Chair, Founders4Schools
- Matt Brittin, President EMEA Business and Operations, Google
- Claire Enders, Founder, Enders Analysis
- Claire Gilmartin, CEO, Trainline
- Oona King, VP Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Snap Inc
- Susanne Given, Chairman, MADE.com
- Maria Raga, CEO, Depop
- Sharmadean Reid, CEO, Beautystack
- Darina Garfield, Co-Founder, Ooni
- Clare and Rebecca Hopkins, Co-Founders, Balance Me
- Tamara Littleton, CEO, The Social Element
Workshop topics include sales and marketing, talent and finance, all tailored to meet the different needs of businesses whatever size or scale. There will also be the chance to meet and connect one-to-one and in small groups, with women business owners, investors, digital experts, advisors and innovators on our online event platform.
For more information including event schedule please click here