Good Growth: unlocking the power of digital for women entrepreneurs
We co-hosted the Good Growth: unlocking the power of digital for women entrepreneurs event designed to help women-led businesses thrive in today’s testing economic climate. This free digital event took place on 13 October 2020.
Enders Analysis, Google, TCS, SVC2UK, Snap Inc, Founders4Schools and Forgather pooled their resources and connections to deliver a digital event that celebrated the strength and diversity of women-led businesses. Combining inspirational keynotes, interviews with female leaders and deep dive workshops, the aim was to equip women entrepreneurs and business owners with the digital tools and techniques essential to building sustainable businesses.
- Sherry Coutu, Founder and Chair, Founders4Schools
- Matt Brittin, President EMEA Business and Operations, Google
- Claire Enders, Founder, Enders Analysis
- Claire Gilmartin, CEO, Trainline
- Oona King, VP Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Snap Inc
- Susanne Given, Chairman, MADE.com
- Maria Raga, CEO, Depop
- Sharmadean Reid, CEO, Beautystack
- Darina Garfield, Co-Founder, Ooni
- Clare and Rebecca Hopkins, Co-Founders, Balance Me
- Tamara Littleton, CEO, The Social Element
For more information including event schedule please click here
Our report on Women as entrepreneurs in the UK: Closing the gaps is free to access here