Telecoms Research Analyst
Enders Analysis is seeking to recruit a research analyst to help prepare market-leading research within its telecoms team, covering industry performance and developments across the broadband and mobile telecoms sectors in the UK and Europe, liaising closely with our media and content teams whenever relevant. An ideal candidate might be a recent graduate or a graduate with 1-2 years relevant experience.
Role and responsibilities
- Contribute to industry-leading research reports, as well as consultancy projects, and presentations for clients and conferences
- Collect and analyse data from a wide range of sources to maintain key databases and produce detailed models, highlighting key trends for use in our research
- Assessing the impact of broader social, commercial, and regulatory changes on the telecoms market
- Liaise with clients on bespoke research requests
- A qualified candidate could expect to earn £28k-£35k depending on experience
- Graduates are encouraged to apply; relevant experience and/or interest would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and research abilities, including proficiency in handling data and using Excel and other MS Office applications, as well as good mathematical competence
- Excellent written English, with an ability to write in a clear and engaging manner, and present data intelligently
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently on a range of projects
- Excellent time management and communication skills, as well as exemplary attention to detail
- Interest in understanding the telecoms market from a range of angles, including consumer issues, company strategies, technology progression and regulation
- An upper second class (or better) degree in a numerate subject from a well-regarded university (or a non-numerate subject provided the candidate has strong evidence of mathematical skills)
- Ability to commute to our office location in Covent Garden, central London (2-3 days per week will be the minimum requirement after a more intense initial training period)
About Enders Analysis
Enders Analysis is a leading research and consultancy firm based in the heart of London, specialising in the telecoms, media, and technology sectors, and covering commercial and regulatory developments. Our telecoms clients include BT, Virgin Media O2, Sky, Vodafone, Three, and TalkTalk. We also have subscribers across broadcasting, publishing, digital media, advertising, and professional services, as well as financial institutions and investors, the media, regulators, and government.
As an authoritative and independent voice, our analysis is read by the most influential people in the TMT sectors, news, politics and finance, and our analysts are quoted regularly in publications such as the Financial Times, the Telegraph, and the Times. We are a lively, growing company with a highly motivated team and a professional, friendly atmosphere. We are located in Covent Garden with a hybrid work set-up ensuring regular in-person contact between the team.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter explaining why you consider yourself to be a strong candidate to email@example.com.